Need some motivation to get up off the couch and hit the gym?
In a recent study published in the journal Obesity, researchers found that…
- People with high levels of abdominal and visceral bodyfat were likely to suffer from thoracic aortic calcification.
And just in case you don’t know what thoracic aortic calcification is…
- Vascular calcification is the process in which your blood vessels harden due to the build up of calcium.
- This leads to a stenosis or abnormal narrowing of your aorta
- Stenosis of your aorta leads to fainting, angina and congestive heart failure
- Congestive heart failure leads to death
If you don’t want your aortic valve to look like this…
and you don’t want to die like this…
Then you need to…
- throw out that pizza you were eating,
- download A Paleo Diet for the 21st Century,
- go shopping for some real food
- and hit the gym