The weight loss industry is a multi-billion dollar giant with hundreds of companies telling thousands of half-truths to separate you and your money.
Which supplements should you buy?
In an attempt to look past some of the supplement companies B.S., I employed the power of big data (via Google Trends) to identify the top 10 weight loss supplements….as decided by the millions of people who use Google to research weight loss supplements.
- No marketing B.S.
- No fraudulent claims from supplement companies
- No advertorials masquerading as honest information
Just pure data collected by the giant brains at Google.
Green coffee bean extract is made from coffee beans that have not yet been roasted.
Research shows that the roasting process of coffee beans reduces the amount of the chemical chlorogenic acid found in the bean’s natural “green” state. Therefore, green coffee beans have a higher level of chlorogenic acid compared to regular, roasted coffee beans.
It is the chlorogenic acid in green coffee which is thought to have health benefits for weight loss.
In addition to these health benefits, there is some research indicating that green coffee bean extract may be helpful for:
How does Green Coffee Bean Extract promote weight loss?
The research is still in the early stages, but the commonly held belief is that green coffee bean extract promotes weight loss via the prevention of calories from carbohydrates being absorbed in the intestines.
In essence, green coffee bean extract is thought to work as a carb blocker...forcing the body to ignore carbs and allow them to leave the body as waste.
Green Coffee Bean Research
Want to learn more about green coffee bean extract & weight loss? Check out the science….
- Inhibitory effect of green coffee bean extract on fat accumulation and body weight gain
- The Use of Green Coffee Extract as a Weight Loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials
- Antihypertensive Effect of Green Coffee Bean Extract on Mildly Hypertensive Subjects
- The Effect of Chlorogenic Acid Enriched Coffee on Glucose Absorption in Healthy Volunteers and Its Effect on Body Mass When Used Long-term in Overweight and Obese People
- The Blood Pressure-Lowering Effect and Safety of Chlorogenic Acid from Green Coffee Bean Extract in Essential Hypertension
Where can I buy Green Coffee Bean Extract supplements?
Here are the best online sources for Green Coffee Bean Extract:
Note: If you make a purchase from one of these online retailers, I receive a 6-10% “finders fee” …almost enough to pay for this site. Thanks in advance
Like this article?
The info in this article came from my Special Report – The Top Weight Loss Supplements for 2016.
The full report is available to @HealthHabits subscribers, so if you want to see numbers 8 – 1, subscribe now by clicking on the button below. Number 10 is available here.