Unlike a lot of personal trainers, I am not a big fan of weight loss supplements.
In the 20+ years I have been transforming bodies, my clients have sculpted new bodies thanks to:
- A total commitment to eating healthy, and
- Exercising smarter.
However, there have always been a minority of clients that have needed some help in the form of supplements or pharmaceuticals. Unfortunately, in the past 5 – 10 years, that small percentage has been growing and growing.
I don’t know if it’s…
- genetically modified foods,
- the chemicals found in processed food,
- a lifetime of poor food choices manifesting as broken metabolisms
Whatever it is, more and more of my clients NEED weight loss supplements to help boost the effectiveness of their new diet and fitness routines.
Because of this, I have put together a report of the top weight loss supplements for 2016.
Starting with a list of 30 popular weight loss compounds, I used the big data of Google Trends to identify the most popular weight loss supplements as decided by the millions of people who use Google to research weight loss supplements.
- No marketing B.S.
- No fraudulent claims from supplement companies
- No advertorials masquerading as honest information
Just pure data collected by the giant brains at Google.
With all that data, I was able to identify:
- The top weight loss supplements for 2015, and more importantly
- The projected top weight loss supplements for 2016.
SO….HOW DO YOU GET THE REPORT?
- If you are an email subscriber to @healthhabits, you don’t have to do anything. A copy of the report should be sitting in your inbox right now. If not, shoot me an email, and I will get one to you asap.
- If you don’t already subscribe to @healthhabits email updates, hit the button below, follow the sign-up procedure and a report will be flying to your inbox in mere seconds.