- It will take the average American Male (191 lbs) 96 minutes of Keith Mooning to burn 500 calories
- It will take the average American Female (164 lbs)111 minutes of pounding the skins to burn 500 calories
To find out how long it will take YOU to burn 500 calories…
- take your weight (ex 200 lbs),
- divide by the average American weight – male or female ( ex 200 lb male / 191 lbs = 1.047),
- and multiply the result by the average time that I calculated (ex 1.047 x 62 mintes = 65 minutes)
- Baseball / Softball
- Canoeing (non-competitive)
- Chin-Ups / Pull-Ups
- Playing Catch
Like this article???
If you like this article, don’t forget to subscribe to @healthhabits. When you subscribe, my friends at MailChimp will make sure to send you an email every time I post something new here at the blog.
As well, you also get access to the series of Supplement Reports that I am publishing this year.