Canoeing – on camping trip
- It will take the average American Male (191 lbs) 82 minutes of going for his Big Year to burn 500 calories
- It will take the average American Female (164 lbs) 96 minutes of going for her own Big Year to burn 500 calories
To find out how long it will take YOU to burn 500 calories…
- take your weight (ex 200 lbs),
- divide by the average American weight – male or female ( ex 200 lb male / 191 lbs = 1.047),
- and multiply the result by the average time that I calculated (ex 1.047 x 62 mintes = 65 minutes)
- Baseball / Softball
- Canoeing (non-competitive)
- Chin-Ups / Pull-Ups
- Playing Catch
Like this article???
If you like this article, don’t forget to subscribe to @healthhabits. When you subscribe, my friends at MailChimp will make sure to send you an email every time I post something new here at the blog.
As well, you also get access to the series of Supplement Reports that I am publishing this year.