Playing Catch – Football or Baseball
- It will take the average American Male (191 lbs) 139 minutes of tossing around a ball to burn 500 calories
- It will take the average American Female (164 lbs) 161 minutes of playing catch to burn 500 calories
To find out how long it will take YOU to burn 500 calories…
- take your weight (ex 200 lbs),
- divide by the average American weight – male or female ( ex 200 lb male / 191 lbs = 1.047),
- and multiply the result by the average time that I calculated (ex 1.047 x 62 mintes = 65 minutes)
- Baseball / Softball
- Canoeing (non-competitive)
- Chin-Ups / Pull-Ups
- Playing Catch
And Just In Case You Missed Them…
- 10 Ways to Burn 1 Pound of Body-Fat – Vol 1
- 10 Ways to Burn 1 Pound of Body-Fat – Vol 2
- 10 Ways to Burn 1 Pound of Body-Fat – Vol 3
Like this article?
Subscribe to @healthhabits and my friends at Mail Chimp will make sure that every time I scribble an article for @healthhabits, it will end up in your email inbox.
In addition to the articles, I will be writing a series of Special Reports this year exclusively for @healthhabits subscribers.
Subscribe now and make sure you don’t miss out.