I am a giant fitness geek. This means that when I see a new piece of fitness equipment…I want to buy it.
- Unfortunately, a lot of fitness equipment sucks…case in point – the Ab Circle Pro.
Fortunately, there are a few pieces of fantastic fitness equipment that are worth the money. Here are three of them:
1. The Hammer Head Anchor Gym
In my humble opinion, the Hammer Head anchor gym is a truly fantastic piece of fitness equipment that should be in every home gym.
- I use it for strength training
- I use it for flexibility training
- I use it for mobility training
- I use it for energy system training
- It takes up almost zero space
- It’s cost effective
- And it’s safe
For years and years and years, I have used a set of high quality resistance bands with all of my clients. They are portable, never break, are versatile and allow me to do just about everything that I can do in a full commercial gym without turning my client’s rec room into a health club. The only requirement that I need from my clients is something solid to attach the bands to…usually a piece of cardio equipment – treadmill, bike, elliptical, etc… It isn’t the perfect set-up for resistance-band strength training, but
it was okay until…
…I got my hands on the Hammer Head anchor gym. The multiple attachment points have allowed me to get way more creative with my selection of exercises. For example, earlier today…
- I had a client perform a circuit involving a standing two-arm chest press…with the added resistance of a resistance band looped around her waist.
- In addition to the work being performed by her chest, triceps & front delts, she was also stressing her core muscles as well as stabilizers in her ankles & hips as she resisted being pulled backwards by the band around her waist.
- As soon as she finished the chest press set, I had her jump immediately into a set of shuffle lunges with the added resistance of the band looped around her waist.
For less than $200, they now have a home gym with a lifetime guarantee that takes up zero floor space.
Love it, love it. love it.
Next Page – The Glasstic Water Bottle….