Every day, I speak with people who want to transform their body from fat to fit. And for the most part, I tell them that the human body is an amazingly adaptable machine that WILL respond to exercise, nutrition, etc.
Unfortunately, sometimes I have to splash a little cold water on their hopes & dreams. Just like Mssrs Ecto, Meso & Endo, we all face unique limitations and restrictions.
- Mr. Meso’s waist is great for bodybuiding…but not so good for becoming the World’s Strongest Man
- And while Mr. Endo is built for pulling transport trucks out of ditches, he is never, ever going to be as lean as Mr. Ecto without a boatload of illegal and life-threatening drugs.
We all have limitations…
- Physical – wide hips, narrow hips, small boobs, big boobs, muscle fiber type, metabolic rate, etc…
- Mental – self-confidence and belief in their ability to improve
- Financial – gym memberships, trainers, healthy food & supplements cost money
- Social – support of friends & family isn’t guaranteed
- Knowledge – Some people still believe that cardio is the best way to lose weight
- Time – we are all stuck with this one 😦
And while most of us will never be hired to be the next Calvin Klein model…
…we sure as heck can be better than we are today.
Be the Best You that You Can Be
Like this article???
If you like this article, don’t forget to subscribe to @healthhabits. When you subscribe, my friends at MailChimp will make sure to send you an email every time I post something new here at the blog.
As well, you also get access to the series of Supplement Reports that I am publishing this year.