I have a nasty little leg workout for you today. Simple but nasty.
- Load a bar with half your body-weight (incl the bar weight)
- Put it on your back
- Squat all the way down – ass to ankles
- Repeat for 100 reps
- Complete all 100 reps as quickly as possible – 10 minute Maximum
If you can complete this in under 5 minutes, you need to take it up a notch by not racking the bar at any time during the 100 reps of excruciating pain & nausea. You can rest whenever you want, but you have to keep standing with the bar on your back
If you’re up for the challenge, try to beat my time….
- 135 lbs (I am weighing 248 right now, but it was easier to just load the bar with a 45 lb plate on either side)
- 7 min 22 seconds
- and I never rested the bar
Like this article?
Subscribe to @healthhabits and my friends at Mail Chimp will make sure that every time I scribble an article for @healthhabits, it will end up in your email inbox.
In addition to the articles, I will be writing a series of Special Reports this year exclusively for @healthhabits subscribers.
Subscribe now and make sure you don’t miss out.