One of my clients had an epiphany yesterday.
- For the past 4 months, she has been busting her butt losing weight and transforming her body.
- For the past 3 months, her husband and her dog (not pictured) have also been put on a healthier diet (not by their choice).
And after 3 months, the unofficial winner of the familial weight loss challenge has been….THE DOG.
WTF? How did the dog emerge as the weight loss champ?
It’s simple…the dog never cheated on his diet. Not once in 3 months.
- He ate the food that his “Mom” put in his bowl
- Lacking opposable digits, he was unable to open his bag of kibble or work the can opener to get more wet dog food.
- He went for a walk everytime someone grabbed his leash.
In short, he was the perfect personal training client.
Unfortunately for us humans, we have opposable thumbs that are capable of ordering an XL pizza for delivery…ruining our diet and causing us to lose a weight loss challenge to a dog.
So….here’s my question for you…how can you modify your lifestyle so you eat & move more like a dog and less like a human???