There’s a verse in the Bible that says…”don’t you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you? Don’t you know that you have the Holy Spirit from God, and you don’t belong to yourselves? You have been bought and paid for, so honor God with your body”.
So how is it possible that in a country where 81 percent of the population say that they have always believed in God, we also see:
- 36% of the adult population diagnosed as clinically obese,
- Lifestyle diseases such as heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer increasing year after year,
- Medical costs associated with obesity increasing year after year (In 2008, they exceeded $147 billion)
It doesn’t make sense…does it?
So, I ask the question….
- How are you honoring your temple?
- Junk food or Real Food?
- Flab or Abs?
- Fat family or Fit family?
How are you honoring your temple?