19 days ago, I reached out to the Paleo-verse to see if any of my favorite Paleo Foodie bloggers would be interested in submitting recipes to help me create a free Paleo Cookbook.
As of this morning, 42 bloggers have joined the project.
And the recipes have begun to pour into my inbox.
My plan is to have all the recipes collected by the middle of September and have the book ready for download by the end of September.
And because I love all my fellow Paleos, here are a few samples to whet your appetite.
- Out of the Primal Kitchen Chaos comes some unbelievable Paleo Hummus
- The Healthy Irishman whipped up some Breakfast Egg Crepes
- The Girl Gone Primal has brought her famous Paleo Dip-de-Dip-de-Dips to the party
- Stacy from Juxtaposturing baked up some Banana Split Cupcake Sundaes
- This amazing Steak, Peppers & Spinach Frittata was included in Marlena’s Menu
- Paleotron fried up some Okonomiyaki
- Real Grubbin made an Almond Crust Crumble Apple Pie just like his great-great-great-great-great Grandma used to make
- Unlock Fitness blends up the unbelievably amazing Avocado-Banana Smoothie
- To beat the heat, Sweet Cheeks brought her Watermelon Soup
- From the Paleo Zone, come these amazing Cocoa Nib Cookies
- Lean Machine NYC sent over a great big batch of Mini Quiches
- MaD Eats served up a big serving of their Margarita Shrimp
- HAAF will get your morning started right with her Green Coconut Banana Shake
- These Ginger Roasted Almonds came out of the Cook Clean kitchen
- You’re gonna love the Coconut Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies from the Nutty Kitchen
- The award for the most “zen” Paleo recipe goes to the Cinnamon Dusted Coconut Cream Banana Slices from the soon to be launched Primal Eats website.
- Lisa from Paleo…Just Do It cooked up one of my favorite vegetable dishes – Coconut Caribbean Jerk Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Gabrielle showed us some Cupboard Love with her Spicy Thai Chicken with Basil
- Methuselah sent me his Primal/Paleo Breakfast of Champions
- And in case your Paleo sweet tooth isn’t satisfied, I suggest you try the Banana Ice Cream from the paleoblocks team
- Cindy from PaleoDish will soon have you addicted (like me) to her Sweet Potato Chips
- and last but not least…Living Paleo scrambles up a classic paleo Spinach Omelette
- Calling All Paleo Foodies
- The Health Habits Diet – Part 1
- The Health Habits Diet – Part 2
- Is Stephen Colbert a closet Paleo
- The Making of the Health Habits Diet
- Diet Compliance Chart
- Caveman Diet
- Paleo Recipe Resource Page
- What Kind of Paleo are You?
- Is Paleo Eating the Cure for Diabetes?
- News Flash! Caveman Diet Good…Your Diet Bad
- Peri-Workout Nutrition