More fat loss
Anything you want…go running/jogging, ride a bike or use any of the cardio equipment in your gym…exercise bike, treadmill, elliptical, stepper…
10 min gradually increasing the intensity level to a point that is approx. 60% of your maximum intensity (100% is a full out sprint)
You have 2 options here.
1. Do some straight cardio – 40-60 min at a moderate intensity, or
2. If you feel good and are up to some HIIT sprints, try and get as many 10 second sprints in 20 minutes as possible
My personal best is 52
- 1 sprint per min (10:50) = 20 sprints
- 2 sprint per min (10:20) = 40 sprints
- 3 sprint per min (10:10) = 60 sprints
Follow this up with 10-30 min of cardio at 60% of maximum intensity
Stretch, shower & go home
p.s. Let me know how you did on the sprints.