Here are the facts:
- 2/3 of British adults are either obese or overweight.
- Obesity is costing the British economy/healthcare system billions of dollars….£16 billion annually
- £16 billion is a lot of money.
As a result, the British government is getting creative in their efforts to slim down the nation.
And their latest effort is to pay people to lose weight.
Does it work?
Hmmmm…get paid to lose weight
wonder if that would catch on in America?
If you like what you see here, click here for updates
- Childhood Obesity: A Cruel Kindness
- Spoiler Alert – Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution is a “short-term” failure
- Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution
- Jamie Oliver v.s. America’s Childhood Obesity Epidemic
- Can Video Games Reverse Childhood Obesity?
- A BAN on Fast Food TV Advertising Would Reverse Childhood Obesity …
- A Spark of Hope in the Fight against Childhood Obesity | Health Habits
- America’s Obesity Epidemic costs $147 billion
- How the Free Market makes you FAT and why “Big Food” likes it that way
- Obesity Drugs v.s Health Habits