This is a joke….right?
A really, really, really bad joke….but still a joke.
How can a kid not know what a tomato looks like?
How can an “adult” think that pre-fab chicken is a healthy food choice?
If you like what you see here, click here for updates
- Childhood Obesity: A Cruel Kindness
- Jamie Oliver v.s. America’s Childhood Obesity Epidemic
- Can Video Games Reverse Childhood Obesity?
- A BAN on Fast Food TV Advertising Would Reverse Childhood Obesity …
- A Spark of Hope in the Fight against Childhood Obesity | Health Habits
- America’s Obesity Epidemic costs $147 billion
- Too fat to be surgeon general?
- Having trouble sticking to your diet?
- Future Trends in Global Obesity
- How the Free Market makes you FAT and why “Big Food” likes it that way
- Obesity Drugs v.s Health Habits
- Nutritional Information on Restaurant Menus – Does it make any difference?