For decades, we have listened to the nation’s health experts tell us:
- what to eat,
- what not to eat,
- how much to eat,
- how much exercise we need,
- what type of exercise we need….
And, after all of that advice, we have become a nation world afflicted with runaway obesity, diabetes, heart disease, liver disease, cancer, etc…
And yet, when we want to improve our health or reduce our waistlines, we still turn to the experts.
Everyday I meet people who are trying to get into shape. For years, they have been trying to follow the rules laid down by the experts.
- They followed the food pyramid
- They cut the fat out of their diets
- They did their 20 minutes of fat-burning cardio
- They choked down their egg white omelettes
- They ate their fiber
And they watched their backsides get wider and their blood pressure rise higher and higher.
- It’s time for a change.
- The status quo is broken.
- The top-down approach doesn’t work.
But with the technology available today, we don’t need to rely solely on that expert advice from up above. We can connect those people who are desperate to transform their bodies with those people willing to help. We can create a tribe of people devoted to health, fitness and each other.
- The Evolution of Health Habits
- The Politics of Obesity
- The cure for cancer
- National Heart Health Strategy
- A Better Way to Health & Fitness
- Obama’s stimulus bill and Health Care
- Fat babies become fat kids become…
- HIIT: The Cure for Obesity
Like this article?
Subscribe to @healthhabits and my friends at Mail Chimp will make sure that every time I scribble an article for @healthhabits, it will end up in your email inbox.
In addition to the articles, I will be writing a series of Special Reports this year exclusively for @healthhabits subscribers.
Subscribe now and make sure you don’t miss out.