Do you want to lose weight?…or do you want to lose fat?
There’s a big difference between the two.
- Cut your calories as low as possible
- Go on a high carb / low fat / low protein diet
- Go on a fast – see Master Cleanse or Intermittent Fasting
- Follow the Food Pyramid
- Log hours and hours of cardio-vascular training
- Go vegan
- Follow the Skinny Bitch Diet
- Follow the Pritikin Diet
- Rely on Fat Burners to do the work for you
- Food Combine
- Follow the Flat Belly Diet
- Become a Raw Foodist
- Listen to Kevin Trudeau and his Weight Loss Cure
- Go on a Cabbage Soup Diet or a Grapefruit Diet or a Rice Diet, or a Rhubarb Diet
- Go Macrobiotic, or
- Start popping Alli / Xenical
If you want to lose FAT:
- Control your insulin
- Make vegetables your primary source of carbohydrates
- Eat more protein
- Replace low intensity exercise with high intensity exercise
- Take your fish oils
- Get your mind & emotions under control
- Eat like a Caveman
- Don’t be so afraid of dietary fat, and finally
- If you don’t believe you can melt away that body-fat, borrow some self-confidence from someone who believes in you. You can do it!
Like this article???
If you like this article, don’t forget to subscribe to @healthhabits. When you subscribe, my friends at MailChimp will make sure to send you an email every time I post something new here at the blog.
As well, you also get access to the series of Supplement Reports that I am publishing this year.