Not a lot of talk today folks.
Just a killer HIRT workout for those people who find themselves without any fitness equipment.
Superset # 1
1a. Speed Squats – 5 sets of 20 reps
1b. 1 Leg Deadlift – 5 sets of 5 reps per leg (moderate speed – feel the stretch)
Note – I prefer to do the negative/lowering portion of this exercise slower
Superset # 2
2a. Body Weight Row – 5 sets of 8 reps (table, tree, swing set, railing, etc)
2b. Push-Ups – 5 sets of 5 reps
Superset # 3
3a. Step Ups – 5 sets of 10 reps per side
Note – Use stairs or chair or bench to replace the bench
3b. Bodyweight SkullCrushers – 5 sets of 5 reps
Note – Use stairs or chair or bench instead of the gizmo used in the video
Superset # 4
4a. Spiderman Lunge – 5 sets of 5 reps per side
4b. Hip Bridge – Dynamic – 5 sets of 20 reps
- No rest between sets
- 60 seconds rest between supersets
- Workout lasts for 45 minutes. If (you finish all 4 supersets in less than 45 minutes…start over at superset #1
- Mix up the order of the supersets from workout to workout.
If you like what you see here, click here for updates
- Are you tough enough for this workout?
- 1,000,000,001 Different Ways to Train your Chest
- Tabata Workouts WILL Cause Fat Loss
- Tabata Training 101
- 13 Training Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- HIIT: The Aerobic version
- 4 Steps to a Great HIIT Workout
- Power training
- Muscular strength made simple
- Components of Physical Fitness